There are many benefits to joining the Chapel Hill-Durham Parents of Multiples but perhaps among the most valuable is learning from other parents of multiples and forming deep and lasting friendships.
Membership is open to expectant parents and parents or legal guardians of twins, triplets, and higher-order multiples.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Fun and informative bi-monthly meetings, often with featured speakers
- Parenting support
- Members-only website
- Private members-only Facebook group
- Family events
- Parent’s Night Out (including mom and dad specific night out activities)
- Playgroups and children’s activities
- New parent info session (advice on what to expect, need/nice to have gear)
- Expectant/New Parent Support and Buddy Program
- NICU and Bedrest Support Program
- Meals for new parents
- Newborn/Preemie Lending Closet
- Yard sale (typically twice a year)
- Early entrance to our pre-sale
- Earn 85% of the value of the items you sell!
Our membership year is August 1st – July 31st. You can join throughout the year, and may have dues prorated depending on when you join.
Family Membership: Families with multiples age 5 and younger.
Lifetime Membership: Families with multiples age 6 and over.